Change of Academic Major

Students who wish to change from one major program to another will consult with their assigned academic advisor. The student must secure approval for the change from the department chair of the major program into which the student wishes to transfer. Forms which must be completed in order to change one’s major may be obtained in either the registrar’s office, on e-MU, or in the Center for Adult and Continuing Education. The change of major does not take place until the appropriate form is properly executed and filed with the registrar.