Change of Name/Address

Students are responsible for notifying the Registrar’s Office of any change in name and/or address. This change will be appropriately processed throughout the university.

A change of name will require submission of the following: photo identification showing the change of name, the social security card showing the change of name, and the legal document that verifies the change of name (international students will only be required to show a passport indicating the change of name).

Changes of legal home permanent address only may be made through the MyMU portal by editing the address in the "Personal Information" field. All other changes of address must be submitted to the Registrar's Office in writing.

Changes to be made prior to first enrollment at the University would be made through the Office of Admissions. Changes made after the student has graduated should be made with the Office of Alumni Affairs. The name indicated on the student's transcript will remain the name as it was when the student was last in attendance.