Students should consult the academic or adult education calendars for the dates of the drop/add period, during which time schedule changes may be made with the registrar, or through the online registration system in MyMU.

In cases of course overloads or courses that require special permission for registration, drop/add forms are available in the Registrar’s Office and online through the MyMU portal. The drop/add form must be signed by the student’s advisor before it may be processed (course overloads also required the signature of the student's department chair, and the dean of the College in which their degree program is offered). Any course adjustment is not official unless the form is received and processed by the Registrar's Office prior to the add/drop deadline and is visible on the student's course schedule screen in MyMU.