Additional Requirements

Students may take coursework outside the academic requirements for their degree; however, he/she should be aware that Title IV financial aid and Veterans Administration aid may not be used to cover the costs associated with such courses. The Student Financial Services Office should be consulted on the impact of taking coursework outside the degree requirements prior to finalizing his/her registration.